Huangling No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huangling No.1 Coal Mine (陕西陕煤黄陵矿业有限公司一号煤矿) is located in Diantou Town, Huangling County, Yan'an City, Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Diantou Town, Huangling County, Yan'an City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Huangling No.1 Coal Mine was started in December 1991. The mine has a designed production capacity of 4.2 million tons/year, and the current approved production capacity is 6 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Shanmei Huangling Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group Co.(63.14%), Others(36.86%)
- Location:Diantou Town, Huangling County, Yan'an City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.656136,109.064794(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6Mt/a
- Total Resource:366.17Mt
- Minable Reserves: 286.3Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(gas coal)
- Mine Size: 197.5k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011
- Total Investment: