Huangshi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huangshi power station (华电黄石热电厂) is a 330-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hubei Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station at 942 Huangshi Avenue in Huangshigang District, Huangshi Prefecture, Hubei Province.
Background on Plant
Huangshi power station was a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 530 MW. The plant's first eight units have been retired. Units 9 and 10 were completed in 1993 and 2010, respectively, and are owned by China Huadian.
Unit 9 (200 MW) was retired in 2017, leaving the plant with 330 MW capacity (unit 10).
- Sponsor: Huadian Hubei Co
- Parent company: China Huadian
- Location: 942 Huangshi Avenue, Huangshigang District, Huangshi Prefecture, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.228599, 115.075227(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 330 MW (Unit 10)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2010 (Unit 10)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: