Huangtai power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huangtai power station (华能济南黄台发电厂) is a 1,360-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Licheng District, Jinan Prefecture, Shandong Province.
Background on Plant
Huangtai power station is a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,360 MW in Shandong Province. The six-unit Huangtai-1 power station, totaling 325 MW, has been retired. Huangtai-2 Units 1 & 2, totaling 660 MW, were completed between 1987 and 1990. Units 3 & 4, totaling 700 MW, were completed in 2011. The plant is majority-owned by China Huaneng.
Project Details for Huangtai-2 Units 3 & 4 Expansion
- Sponsor: China Huaneng (90%), Yangquan Coal Group (10%)
- Location: Licheng District, Jinan Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.70776, 117.08796 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 3 & 4: 350 MW)
- In service: 2011
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "华能济南黄台发电有限公司," 华能集团, 2010-10-17