Huarong-Nanxian-Anxiang Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Huarong-Nanxian-Anxiang Gas Pipeline (华容-南县-安乡) is an operating pipeline in China.
The pipeline runs from Shishou, Jingzhou, Hubei to Changde, Changde, Hunan, China.
- Operating Company: Hunan Provincial Natural Gas Pipeline Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Xiangtou Holdings
- Current Capacity: .6 bcm/year
- Length: 62.77 kilometers / 39.00 miles
- Status: operating
- Start Year: 2018
The source of the pipeline is the Sichuan-Shanghai Gas Pipeline via the Shishou Substation.
Articles and resources
- Huxin Song Xiao Shuai 川气入湘！华容-南县-安乡输气管道项目投产供气 Hunan Daily, September 7, 2018