Huarui Jiaokou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huarui Jiaokou power station (华瑞煤业交口低热值煤电厂) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the location the plant would be built in Taohongpo Town.
Background on Project
Beijing Huarui Century Investment Group is seeking environmental clearance to build a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 700 MW in Shanxi Province. The plant is scheduled to be completed in 2015, but as of July 2015 has yet to be permitted.
With no developments since July 2015, the plant appears to be cancelled.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Huarui Coal Industry Company
- Parent company: Beijing Huarui Century Investment Group
- Location: Taohongpo Town, Jiaokou County, Lüliang Prefecture, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.007522, 111.45062 (exact)
- Status: cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: