Huating Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Huating Coal Mine is operated by Gansu Huating Coal and Power Co., Ltd, which is owned by Huating Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd. The mine was put into production in 1982. The designed production capacity is 4 million t/a.The design service life is 77 years.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 3.8 million t/a.
- Operator: Gansu Huating Coal and Power Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Huaneng Group
- Location: East Avenue 1, Huating County, Pingliang City, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.218901, 106.671718
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.8 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) 
- Total Resource: 488.15 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 216.17 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 10.89 k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1982