Huayi Jinlong Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The map below shows the location of the power station in Kuitun, Ili, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The Huayi Jinlong Cogen power station consists of two 100 MW units, commissioned in 2016 and 2017, respectively. Construction for the power plant began in July 2015. The Huayi Jinlong Cogen power station is a replacement for the now-retired Wenzhou Power Plant's two units in Tianbei New District Industrial Park, Kuitun City, Xinjiang. The Henan Engineering Company was contracted for project management, procurement, construction, installation engineering construction, and commissioning. The contract value was 1.05 billion yuan.
The project is estimated to generate 1.5 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity per year and provide heating for an area of 4 million square meters, which will supply 230,000 people.
It appears that the power plant was fined for a transgression in the storage of its fly ash, but it is unclear when the incident occurred, the impacts of the mishandling, and how much they were fined.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Jinlong Power Group
- Parent company: Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps (94%), China Agricultural Development Fund (6%)
- Location: Kuitun, Ili, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 44.4505, 84.9699 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 200 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 100 MW (start-up in 2016)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 100 MW (start-up in 2017)
Articles and Resources
- "新疆华仪锦龙热电有限公司_工商信息_失信信息-天下信用". www.tianxiaxinyong.com (in 中文). Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "河南二建新疆华仪锦龙热电工程2号机组开工建设_COSLOG工程_新浪博客". Sina News. August 17, 2015. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "新疆华仪锦龙热电工程2号机组通过满负荷试运行". www.hlfdw.com. August 31, 2017. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "伊犁州生态环境局奎屯市分局行政处罚决定书". Xinjiang Kuitun Gov. Retrieved 2021-06-10.