Hubei Yicheng power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Hubei Yicheng power station (湖北能源襄阳宜城发电厂) is a proposed 2,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hubei Province, China.
The map below shows the location where the plant would be built in Hubei Province.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: Hubei Energy Group
- Location: Yicheng, Xiangyang, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.780349, 112.128513 (exact)
- Status: Permitted
- Gross capacity: 2,000 MW (Units 1 & 2: 1,000 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: