Huelva-Córdoba Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Huelva-Córdoba Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Spain.
The pipeline runs through the cities of Huelva, Seville, and Córdoba, Spain.
- Operator: Enagás, S.A.
- Parent Company: Enagás, S.A.
- Current Capacity:
- Length: 307 mi / 494 km
- Diameter: 30, 26, 20, 16, 10, 8, 6, 4 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
The Huelva-Córdoba gas pipeline is owned and operated by Enagás, Spain's main natural gas carrier.
It includes the Huelva-Sevilla, Sevilla-Córdoba, and Huelva-Córdoba gas pipeline branches.
Articles and resources
- Transmission, storage and regasification services and infrastructure, Enagás, accessed Jan. 8, 2020.
- About us, Enagás, accessed Jan. 8, 2020.
- Pipeline projects list: Europe: Spain, SIMDEX, accessed Jan. 8, 2020.