Huibao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Huibao Coal Mine is operated by Shenmu Huibao Coal Industry Co., Ltd. Construction started in January 2011 and was completed and put into production on June 15, 2015.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 2.4 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shenmu City Huibao Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Hongrui Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Qiaojiata Village, Sunjiacha Town, Shenmu City, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.054008, 110.187305
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 138.73 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 100.57 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal, longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 7.87 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2015