Huilong Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huilong Surface Mine (内蒙古恒东集团汇隆煤炭有限责任公司汇隆煤矿) is located within Jungar Banner of Inner Mongolia, China. The annual production capacity of it is 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Gonggailiang Village, Longkou Town, Jungar Banner, Inner Mongolia.
Coal Mine Background
In January 2013, Huilong Surface Mine received exploitation license issued by the Department of Land and Resources of Inner Mongolia.
The construction of Huilong Mine began in March 2016 and the trail operation in September of the same year. 
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Hengdong Huilong Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Hengdong Energy Group(83.61%), others(16.39%)
- Location: Gonggailiang Village, Longkou Town, Jungar Banner, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 39.479599,111.230021(approximate)
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 183.22Mt
- Minable Reserves: 92.72Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 7.6266k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources