Huineng Changtan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huineng Changtan power station (汇能集团长滩电厂) is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
In October 2017 the power station was permitted for construction. It will support electricity transmission from Xilingol to Tianjin. As a power export project, it is likely exempted from restrictions on new coal plants under China's "red light" policy.
In August 2018 it was reported that construction had begun.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal Electricity Group
- Location: Weijiamao town, Zhunge'er (Junggar) Banner, Ordos (E'erduosi) Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.61259, 111.18569 (exact)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1&2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-supercritical
- Projected in service: 2020
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "内蒙古汇能煤电集团2×660MW长滩燃煤发电工程环境影响评价第一次信息公示," Ordos Government, 2014-7-22
- "内蒙古汇能集团长滩电厂项目（范家峁厂址）节能评估报告书获批复," Inner Mongolia Development and Reform Commission, 2015-02-20
- "内蒙古汇能集团蒙东发电有限公司2×660MW燃煤发电工程社会稳定风险调查信息公示," Ordos Online, 2014-12-09
- "内蒙古汇能集团长滩发电有限公司2×66万千瓦新建机组工程 获自治区发改委核准," 鄂尔多斯市发展和改革委员会, 2017-11-20
- "聚焦丨总投资51亿元！内蒙汇能长滩2×66万千瓦超超临界燃煤发电项目开工建设," BJX, 2018/5/19
- "内蒙古长滩发电2×660兆瓦工程开工," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2018/8/30