Huineng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huineng power station (三门峡万象实业陕县惠能热电厂) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Daying Town.
Background on Plant
Huineng power station is a 2 x 135 MW subcritical coal plant in Daying Town, owned by China Tianrui Group. It was commissioned in 2005.
- Sponsor: Sanmenxia Wanxiang Industry Co
- Parent company: China Tianrui Group
- Location: Daying Town, Shan, Sanmenxia Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.733697, 111.082296 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1 & 2: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: