Huizhou LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Huizhou LNG Terminal (惠州LNG接收站) is a proposed LNG terminal in Huizhou, Guangdong, China.
- Sponsor: Guangdong Huizhou LNG Co., Ltd. 广东惠州液化天然气有限公司
- Owner: Guangdong Energy Group Natural Gas Co., Ltd.
- Parent: Guangdong Energy Group
- Location: Huizhou, Guangdong, China
- Coordinates: 22.611085, 114.741899 (exact)
- Capacity: 4 mtpa
- Status: Construction
- Type: Import
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Yudean was hiring workers to build the facility as of September 2019.
On Sep 2018, Guangdong Province, Huizhou City,signed a memorandum of cooperation for the Huizhou LNG terminal with ExxonMobil.
The LNG terminal was planning to build three 200,000-cubic-meter storage tanks, with receiving capacity of 4 mtpa. 
On January 2020, the Energy Conservation Report of Huizhou LNG Terminal was approved by Guangdong Provincial Energy Bureau.
The construction of Huizhou LNG Terminal began on August 2021.
Articles and resources
- 广东惠州液化天然气有限公司 QCC.com
- "惠州LNG接收站项目正式开工-新华网". www.gd.xinhuanet.com. Retrieved 2021-08-19.
- Creating Huizhou LNG Terminal Recruitment Guide, Ying Jiesheng, Sep. 24, 2019
- Reuters Staff (2018-09-06). "广东等与埃克森美孚签署化工综合体项目初步投资协议". U.S. Retrieved 2021-03-29.
- "惠州LNG接收站项目环境影响评价公众参与说明" (PDF). 2020-02-01.
- "广东省发展和改革委员会 - 通知公告". drc.gd.gov.cn. 2020-01-09. Retrieved 2021-03-29.