Hulonggou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Hulonggou Coal Mine is operated by Datong Coal Mine Group Wajinwan Hulonggou Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It was put into production in 1962, with a 0.7 million tons/year design production capacity.After reconstruction and expansion, the design production capacity has been increased to 1.2 million tons/year, which is a high gas mine.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
At 13:35 on August 15, 2018, an electrical and mechanical accident occurred in Hulonggou Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Datong Coal Mine Group Wajinwan Hulonggou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yaozitou Village, Yunzhong Town, Huairen County, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.910604, 112.996041
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 293.2530 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 21.1140 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 12.2147 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1962
Articles and resources
- 大同煤矿集团挖金湾虎龙沟煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 大同煤矿集团有限责任公司2019年度第三期中期票据募集说明书, 大同煤矿集团有限责任公司, June 2019
- 大同煤矿集团公司挖金湾虎龙沟煤业有限公司2012 年度瓦斯等级鉴定说明书, 道客巴巴, Accessed August 2021
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 虎龙沟煤业公司机电事故教训, 山西煤矿安全监察局朔州监察站, October 11, 2019
- 晋能控股煤业集团有限公司2021年跟踪评级报告, 联合资信评估股份有限公司, June 29, 2021