Humay power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Humay power station (Central Térmica Humay) is 520-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station, under construction in department of Ica, Peru.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Independencia, department of Ica, Peru.
- Sponsor: Gaz et L’Energie S.A.C.
- Parent company: Gaz et L’Energie S.A.C.
- Location: Independencia, Pisco, Ica, Ica, Peru
- Coordinates: -13.6946, -76.0281 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 520 MW
The Humay Power Station uses M501JAC turbines produced by Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems. The station is being constructed on brownfields and redundant agricultural land with access to the Pan American highway, port, and airport. As of November 2021, the power station was still under construction.
Articles and Resources
- "CT Humay". Gaz Energie. Archived from the original on March 9, 2021. Retrieved May 19, 2021.
- "Informe No 102-2017-SENACE-J-DCA/UPAS-UGS" (PDF). Peru Ministerio del Ambiente. May 8, 2017. Archived (PDF) from the original on May 18, 2021. Retrieved May 19, 2021.
- "Ica: invertirán US$310 millones en construcción de nueva planta térmica". Rumbo Minero. Archived from the original on December 8, 2019. Retrieved May 19, 2021.
- "MHPS inks 515-MW Gas Turbine deal for Peru Power Plant | Power Engineering". Power Engineering. 2018-07-20. Retrieved 2021-06-24.
- "CT Humay – Gaz Energie". gazenergie.com. Retrieved 2021-06-24.
- "CT Humay". Gaz Energie. 2021. Retrieved November 9, 2021.