Huntorf power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Huntorf power station is a 321-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Elsfleth, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
Huntorf is a combined compressed-air energy storage (CAES) and gas turbine power plant. It was one of the world's first CAES systems in operation.
- Sponsor: Uniper Kraftwerke GmbH
- Parent company: Fortum Oyj [76%]; Other [24%]
- Location: Elsfleth, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.1897, 8.4087 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 321 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Kraftwerk Huntorf". Wikipedia. Retrieved November 3, 2021.
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0239 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Aktionärsstruktur, Uniper, accessed Apr 16, 2021
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0239 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from January 2021