Huntorf power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Huntorf power station is a 321-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Elsfleth, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Uniper Kraftwerke GmbH
- Parent company: Fortum Oyj [76%]; Other [24%]
- Location: Elsfleth, the state of Niedersachsen, Germany
- Coordinates: 53.1897, 8.4087 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 321 MW
Articles and Resources