Huobaoganhe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Ganhe Village, Dicun Town，Hongdong County, Linfen City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Huobaoganhe Coal Mine is operated by Huozhou Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd.. It was merged in 2007.
- Operator: Huozhou Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: China Baowu Steel Group Corp., Ltd.
- Location: Ganhe Village, Dicun Town，Hongdong County, Linfen City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.482283, 111.669538(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/a
- Total Resource: 168Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 55.25Mt
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking coal, Met
- Mine Size: 25.38k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: Merged in 2007