Huojitu Well of Daliuta Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huojitu Well of Daliuta Coal Mine (中国神华能源股份有限公司大柳塔煤矿活鸡兔井) is part of the Shenhua Daliuta coal mine located in Zhongji Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 15 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Zhongji Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Huojitu Well of Daliuta Coal Mine is operated by China Shenhua Energy Co., Ltd. Daliuta Coal Mine is a large modern coal mine owned by Shendong Coal Group. It is the earliest underground mine built by Shendong Coal Group. It consists of Daliuta well and Huojitu Well. The production capacity of Daliuta well is 18 million tons/year and the production capacity of Huojitu is 15 million/year. Huojitu Coal Mine started in October 1994 and was put into production on November 17, 2000.
- Sponsor: China Shenhua Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group(69.45%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(17.05%), Others(13.5%)
- Location: Zhongji Town, Shenmu City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.259312,110.224368(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 15Mt/a
- Total Resource: 950Mt
- Minable Reserves: 624Mt
- Coal Type: bituminous(long flame coal,non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 63.784k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:2000
- Total Investment: RMB 1882 Million