Huolinhe North Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huolinhe North Surface Mine (内蒙古霍林河露天煤业股份有限公司北露天矿) also known as the North Surface Mine of Huolinhe No. 1 Surface Mine, there are three mining areas, namely, No.1 mining area, No.2 mining area, and No.3 mining area. The coal mine is located in Huolin Gol City, Inner Mongolia, with a current production capacity of 10 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Holingol, Tongliao, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Huolinhe No. 1 Surface Coal Mine is divided into South Surface Mine (18 million tons capacity) and North Surface Mine (10 million tons capacity). The North Surface Mine is further divided into the No. 1 mining area (3 million tons of production capacity), No.2 mining area (3 million tons of production capacity) and No. 3 mining area (4 million tons of production capacity). The coal type is lignite.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Huolinhe Open-pit Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:State Power Investment Group Co., Ltd. (38.49%), Inner Mongolia Huolinhe Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd. (26.47%), others (35.04%)
- Location:Holingol, Tongliao, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 45.536522, 119.609267(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 10Mt/a( No.1: 3 Mt/a, No.2 :3 Mt/a, No.3: 3 Mt/a,)
- Total Resource:1387Mt
- Minable Reserves: 938Mt
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:1992