Huoluowan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Songdinghuoluo Village, Ulan Mulun Town, Yijin Huoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Huoluowan Coal Mine is operated and owned by Shendong Tianlong Group Co., Ltd. The construction of the mine was started in May 1992 and put into operation in 1999, with the initial design production capacity was 0.30Mt/a. After several technological upgrades, the production capacity of Huoluowan Coal Mine was increased to 3.00Mt/a in December 2009.
- Operator:Shendong Tianlong Group Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: China Shenhua Energy Corporation
- Location: Songdinghuoluo Village, Ulan Mulun Town, Yijin Huoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.442523, 110.034952(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Minable Reserves: 57.95Mt（as of 2015)
- Coal Type:Bituminous(long flame, non-caking)
- Mine Size: 13.20k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1999