Huoshaopu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Huoshaopu Mine is operated by Guizhou Panjiang Refined Coal Co., Ltd., started construction in 1966 and put into production in 1973, with a production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year. The mine reconstruction and expansion project started in 1991 and was completed in 1995, with a production capacity of 1.8 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Guizhou Panjiang Refined Coal Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Guizhou Panjiang Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Huopu Town, Panzhou City, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 25.662385, 104.412744
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 423.4810 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 319.3050 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Fat coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 26.4716 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1973