Huyapari Oil and Gas Field (Venezuela)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
The map below shows the approximate location of the field in Venezuela.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Petropiar, S.A.
- Owner: PDVSA (70%); Chevron (30%)
- Parent: PDVSA (70%); Chevron Corporation (30%)
- Discovery year: 1980
- Production start year: Not stated
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Huyapari Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production||oil||not applicable||55||million bbl/y||2015|
|production||total liquids||not applicable||39||million bbl/y||2004|
|production||gas||not applicable||62||million m³/y||2019|
|reserves||oil||1P reserves||4 561||million bbl||2015|
|reserves||total liquids||1P reserves||3 808||million bbl||2004|
- million bbl = million barrels
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
- total liquids = oil, including condensate and natural gas liquids
Articles and Resources
- "Venezuela Highlights of Operations". Chevron. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "Chevron given till December to wind down operations in Venezuela". F&L Asia. April 28, 2020. Archived from the original on May 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "2020 Supplement to the Annual Report" (PDF). Chevron. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 25, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "PDVSA". PDVSA. Archived from the original on June 13, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- PETRÓLEOS DE VENEZUELA, S.A. (November 17, 2020) UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION Form 20F . Report.
- "PETRÓLEOS DE VENEZUELA, S.A. EX-99.T3". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. October 1, 2016. Archived from the original on March 31, 2021. Retrieved March 31, 2021.