Iğdekuzu coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Turkey and coal.|
The Iğdekuzu coal mine is an underground mine, operated by Park Teknik, a subsidiary of the Ciner Group, producing 6 million tonnes per annum, in Tunçbilek, Kütahya, Turkey.
The map below shows the approximate location of the Iğdekuzu mine in Tunçbilek, Kütahya, Turkey.
The Iğdekuzu coal mine is operated by Park Teknik, a subsidiary of the Ciner Group. The mines are owned by Garp Linyitleri İşletmesi Müdürlüğü (The Western Lignites Enterprise Directorate), a subsidiary of TKI. The company received a lease to operate the mine from TKI in 2012. The lease gave Park Teknik 2 years to build the mine, and 10 years to operate it. Park Teknik was projected to extract 6 million tons of lignite per year. In March 2015, it was reported that the mine was set to open within a month after health and safety measures were finalized.  In April 2021, TKİ was set to hold a tender for the operation of the mine As of 2019 the mine has 229 million tons in proven reserves.
- Operator: Park Teknik
- Parent company: Ciner Group
- Owner: Garp Linyitleri İşletmesi Müdürlüğü 
- Location: Kahramanmaraş Province, Turkey
- GPS coordinates: 39.628937, 29.459739 (approximate)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Mineable reserves:
- Coal type: Lignite
- Mine size:
- Mine type: underground
- Production: 6 MTPA
- Reserves: 228 million tons
Articles and resources
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Ciner Group, Energy and Mining, accessed April 8, 2020
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Report (2012) Enerji ve Tabii Kaynaklar Bakanliği ile Bağli ve İlgili Kuruluşlarinin Amaç ve Faaliyetleri . Bağlı ve İlgili Kuruluşlar Dairesi Başkanlığı, 173. Report.
- ↑ "Şİrket Profili". Park Teknik. Retrieved June 17, 2021.
- ↑ "Vural Kavuncu: İğdekuzu Kömür Ocağı'ndaki Çalışmalar 1 Ay Daha Sürecek". Son Dakika. March 30, 2015.
- ↑ "TKİ'nin Tavşanlı'daki kömür madeni ihalesi ertelendi Kaynak: TKİ'nin Tavşanlı'daki kömür madeni ihalesi ertelendi". Enerji Günlüğü. March 30, 2021.
- ↑ (May 2020) Faaliyet Raporu 2019 . Türkiye Kömür İşletmeleri, 53. Report.