IGAT 2 Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
IGAT 2 Gas Pipeline (Iran Gas Trunkline-2) is an operating natural gas pipeline in Iran.
The pipeline runs from the Kangan Refinery in Fars Province to Qazvin in the north of Iran.
- Operator: National Iranian Gas Company
- Current capacity: 32.85 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 680 km / 423 mi
- Diameter: 56 inch
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Iran Gas Trunkline-2 (IGAT-2) is an operational natural gas transmission pipeline operated by National Iranian Gas Company. IGAT-2 is a part of the Iran Gas Trunkline more broadly - a series of large diameter pipelines constructed from areas in southern Iran to centers of consumption in Northern Iran.
Articles and resources
- Iran Gas Trunkline, Wikipedia, Accessed 3 February 2018
- Environmental awareness and economical profits of replacing gas turbines in gas compressor stations: A case study of Polkalleh station in Iran, Environmental Engineering Research, Feb. 16, 2016
- the odora (March 17, 2018). "Middle East Pipelines map - Crude Oil (petroleum) pipelines - Natural Gas pipelines - Products pipelines". theodara.com.