Iasi-1 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Iasi-1 power station is a 75-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Iasi County, Romania.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Iasi, Iasi County, Romania.
- Sponsor: SC Cet Iasi S.A.
- Parent company: SC Cet Iasi S.A.
- Location: Iasi, Iasi County, Romania
- Coordinates: 47.1498, 27.6073 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 75 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Carbon Monitoring for Action (CARMA) database, ID 18999 version 2 (2009) csv file obtained from FRESNA