Iasi-2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Romania and coal.|
Iasi-2 power station is a 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Holboca, Iaşi County, Romania.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Holboca, Iaşi County, Romania.
- Sponsor: SC CET Iaşi SA
- Parent company: CET Iaşi
- Location: Holboca, Iaşi County, Romania
- Coordinates: 47.1473, 27.7172 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 60 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 60 MW (start-up in 1986)
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 50 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 1986)
Articles and Resources