Ibaraki Main Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Ibaraki Main Gas Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline in Japan.
- Operator: Tokyo Gas
- Parent Company: Tokyo Gas
- Current Capacity:
- Proposed Capacity:
- Length: 92 km / 57.2 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2021
The pipeline is owned and operated by Tokyo Gas. The diameter is 600 mm and it will operate at 7.0 MPa. Construction of the pipeline was completed in November 2020, and Tokyo Gas planned to commission it in the spring of 2021.
In March 2021, Tokyo Gas announced that the pipeline had commenced service.
Articles and resources
- The Tokyo Gas Group FY2018-2020 management plan, Tokyo Gas, Oct. 5, 2017
- Adnan Bajic, Tokyo Gas commissions Hitachi LNG tank 2, Offshore Energy, Mar. 11, 2021
- Tokyo Gas begins construction of second Hitachi LNG tank, LNG World Shipping, Apr. 17, 2018
- JFE Engineering Receives Order from Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. for Ibaraki Trunk Line Gas Pipeline Construction, JFE Engineering, Feb. 13, 2018
- 国内最後のガスパイプラインが来春稼働、東京ガスはどう生かす？, newswitch.jp, Nov. 23, 2020