Indo Bharat Rayon power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Indo Bharat Rayon is a 36.6-megawatt (MW) coal-fired station in Cilangkap, Purwakarta Regency, Java Province, Indonesia.
The satellite photo below shows the location of the plant in Cilangkap, Purwakarta Regency, Java Province, Indonesia.
Background on Plant
The plant is owned and operated by PT Indo Bharat Rayon.
In October 2018 the House of Representatives Commission VII found that PT Indo Bharat Rayon had been improperly disposing of fly ash waste from the plant.
- Sponsor: PT Indo Bharat Rayon
- Parent company: PT Indo Bharat Rayon
- Location: Cilangkap, Purwakarta Regency, Java Province, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -6.4858007, 107.3852029 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross Capacity: 36.6 MW
- Start date: 2008
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Komisi VII Sesalkan Dampak Lingkungan PLTU PT. Indo Bharat Rayon, DEWAN PERWAKILAN RAKYAT, REPUBLIK INDONESIA, October 19, 2018
- Bab I Pendanhuluan, Polban, accessed June 2019
Related GEM.wiki articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|