Ineos power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Ineos power station is a 24-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Mores, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Ineos Solvents Germany GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Mores, the state of Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.4693, 6.6436 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 24 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1332 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005846 World Resources Institute, June 2019