Inkoo–Mantsala Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Inkoo–Mantsala Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Finland. It is also known as Inkoo-Mantsala0 and Inkoo-Mantsala1.
The pipeline starts in Inkoo, Finland, and runs to Mantsala, Finland.
- Parent company: Energinet, Gasum
- Length: 107.50 km / 66.8 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- "Gas transmission network". Gasgrid Finland. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor