Inner Mongolia Erlintu mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Erlintu mine(内蒙古汇能集团尔林兔煤炭有限公司尔林兔煤矿) is a coal mine in Ordos, Inner Mongolia, with an annual production capacity of 8 million tonnes(Mt). It is constructed and managed by Inner Mongolia Huineng Group Erlintu Coal Co.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Wulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
Coal Mine Background
In February 2013, Erlintu mine was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) for construction.
The project is receiving completion check now before official operation.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Huineng Group Erlintu Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal & Electricity Group (55.39%), Shenmu Taide Energy Investment Co.(17.94%), Inner Mongolia Kaiyuan Shiye Group(10.8%), Shendong Tianlong Group(9.45%), Erdos Jiuyuan Investment Co. (2.06%), others(4.36%)
- Location: Wulan Mulun Town, Ejin Horo, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 39.217439,110.006028
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 8 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 1,420.54Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 913.2350Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 70.33 km2
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: