Irkutsk-11 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Russia and coal|
Irkutsk-11 power station is a 350-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Irkutsk province, Russia.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant, which is in Usolye-Sibirskoye city, Irkutsk province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Irkutskenergo
- Parent company: EuroSibEnergo
- Location: Usolye-Sibirskoye city, Irkutsk province, Russia
- Coordinates: 52.78207, 103.604129 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 350 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1959-71
- Coal type: Sub-bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Irkutsk Thermal Power Station-11 Russia, Global Energy Observatory, accessed June 2018.