Iron Horse Gathering System
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Iron Horse Gathering System is a proposed natural gas pipeline system in Oklahoma, USA.
The pipeline will run Canadian, Grady, Caddo, and McClain counties, Oklahoma, USA.
- Owner: Cardinal Midstream
- Current capacity:
- Proposed capacity: 200 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 190.9 kilometers / 100 miles
- Status: Construction
- Start Year:
The system includes the Iron Horse Plant, designed to accommodate additional expansions that would bring total processing capacity to 600 MMcf/d to serve production growth, and is anchored by a long-term acreage dedication from Travis Peak Resources LLC.
There have been no development updates since construction initiated in May of 2018.
Articles and resources
- Cardinal Midstream III Announces the Iron Horse System, a New Natural Gas Gathering and Processing System Serving Oklahoma’s SCOOP/STACK/Merge Play Business Wire, Feb. 7, 2018
- Operations, Cardinal Midstream, accessed February 2019
- The Iron Horse Gathering System, Submar, May 4, 2018