Ishinomaki Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Ishinomaki Mill power station is a 229-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Nippon Paper Industries Co Ltd
- Parent company: Nippon Paper
- Location: Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 38.4188, 141.2917 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 229 MW
- Unit 6: Coal-fired subcritical, 229 MW (start-up in 1987)
Articles and Resources