Ivanovskaya CHP-2 power station
|This article is part of the Global Energy Monitor coverage of Russia and coal|
Ivanovskaya CHP-2 power station was a 200-megawatt (MW) coal- and gas-fired power plant in Ivonovo, Ivonovo district, Russia. The plant was switched entirely to gas in 2015.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant, which is in Ivonovo, Ivonovo district, Russia.
Background on Plant
The plant is owned and operated by T Plus Group.
- Sponsor: T Plus Group
- Parent company: T Plus Group
- Location: Ivonovo, Ivonovo district, Russia
- Coordinates: 56.9903383,41.0118405 (exact)
- Status: Retired (converted to gas)
- Gross capacity: Units 1-2: 2 x 30 MW; Units 3-4: 2 x 70 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: Units 1 & 2: 1954; Units 3 & 4: 1969
- Coal type: Sub-bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Ивановская ТЭЦ-2 будет загрязнять атмосферу на 47% меньше, chastnik.ru, Nov. 10, 2015
- Ивановская ТЭЦ-2, T Plus Group, accessed December 2018