|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Izmit-Eregli Pipeline, also known as Pazarcik-Karadeniz gas pipeline, is a gas pipeline in Turkey.
The pipeline runs from Izmit to Karadeniz Eregli , Turkey.
- Owner: BOTAS
- Length: 210 km
- Diameter: 16, 18, 24 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1996
According to BOTAŞ Petroleum Pipeline Corporation (BOTAS), the state-owned crude oil and natural gas pipelines and trading company in Turkey, the pipeline has supplied natural gas to Ereğli Iron and Steel Works Plants since January 1996.
- "Natural Gas Pipelines in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East". Retrieved 15 January 2020.
- Mineral Industries of the Middle East. Washington DC: Bureau of Mines. 1992. p. 112.
- Botas (2015). "2015 Annual Report" (PDF). botas.gov. Retrieved August 20, 2020.
- BOTAS. "PAZARCIK-KARADENİZ EREĞLİ NATURAL GAS TRANSMISSION LINE". BOTAS. Retrieved August 21, 2020.