JFE Sendai Works (Sendai) steel plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Sendai Works (Sendai) is an electric steel plant in Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan.
- Parent company: JFE Group
- Owner: JFE Steel Corporation
- Location: 1-6-1 Minato, Miyagino-Ku, Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture 983-0001 Japan
- GPS Coordinates: 38.264611, 141.014508 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Production (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Crude steel: 620 (FY2018)
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: bars, wire rods
- Steelmaking process: electric
- Primary steel production equipment: electric arc furnaces (EAF) (# unknown)