JSPL Raigarh steel plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
JSPL Raigarh is a steel plant in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, India.
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Owner: Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. 
- Parent company: Jindal Group
- Location: Kharsia Road, Raigarh, Chhattisgarh 496001, India
- GPS Coordinates: 21.922703, 83.347178 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: flat, long
- Steel products: rails, beams, billet, coils
- Steel sector end users: railway, construction
- Steelmaking process: integrated (BF and DRI)
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnace (BF); direct reduced iron (DRI) plant (1991, 4 500 tonnes per day units, 6 300 tonnes per day units); 2 electric arc furnace (EAF); coke ovens; sinter plant
- Power source: Dongamahua Captive Power Plant; 354 MW captive power plant at Raigarh and 540 MW captive power plant at Dongamauhu, district Raigarh, Chhattisgarh.
Articles and resources