JSW Tarapur power station
From Global Energy Monitor
JSW Tarapur power station is a 30-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Thane, the state of Maharashtra, India.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Thane, the state of Maharashtra, India.
- Sponsor: JSW Steel
- Parent company: JSW Group
- Location: Thane, the state of Maharashtra, India
- Coordinates: 19.7945, 72.7405 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 30 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up in 2010)
Articles and Resources