Jaci power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Jaci power station (Usina Termelétrica Jaci) is a proposed 618-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Macaé, the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Global Participações em Energia S.A.
- Parent company: Global Group
- Location: Macaé, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Coordinates: -22.2807, -41.7366 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 618 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Apresentação". GPE Participações. Archived from the original on May 6, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Macaé Section". SPE. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.