Jacutinga power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Jacutinga power station (Usina Termelétrica Jacutinga) is a proposed 260-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Jacutinga, the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
- Sponsor: EECO Jacutinga Empreendimentos Energéticos do Centro Oeste S.A.
- Parent company: Grupo Bom Futuro
- Location: Jacutinga, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Coordinates: -22.2697, -46.5370 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 260 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "EECO Jacutinga Empreendimentos Energéticos do Centro Oeste S.A." BNamericas. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Prefeito viabiliza instalação de termoelétrica no município". Jacutinga. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.