Jaguatirica II power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Jaguatirica II power station (Usina Jacutinga II, also known as Azulão) is 132-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station, under construction in the state of Roraima, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Boa Vista, the state of Roraima, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Azulão Geração de Energia S.A.
- Parent company: Eneva SA
- Location: Boa Vista, Roraima, Brazil
- Coordinates: 2.9651, -60.6758 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (construction): 132 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Demonstrações financeiras 31 de dezembro de 2020 e de 2019". Azulão Geração de Energia S.A. December 31, 2020. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Quem somos: mapa de atuação". Eneva. Archived from the original on June 20, 2020. Retrieved May 4, 2021.