Jaigarh-Mangalore Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Jaigarh-Mangalore Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the Jaigarh LNG terminal to Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Operator: H-Energy Gateway Pvt. Ltd.
- Parent Company: H-Energy Gateway Pvt. Ltd.
- Proposed capacity: 6.21 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 395 mi / 635 km
- Status: Construction
- Start Year: 2023
The pipeline is operated and owned by H-Energy Gateway. In June 2019 it was reported that construction was proceeding slowly and that the pipeline would not be commissioned until 2023.
Articles and resources
- Jetty construction begins for H-Energy's LNG FSRU at Jaigarh Port in Maharashtra, Gas Processing & LNG News, accessed August 2018
- Start-up of H-Energy's Jaigarh LNG import terminal in India delayed, Reuters, Jun. 26, 2019