Jamadoba coal mine
Jamadoba coal mine is an underground mine, operated by Tata Steel West Bokaro Division, a subsidiary of Tata Steel Limited, with a capacity of 0.34 million ton-per-annum (MTPA) in Jorapokhar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand state, India.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Jorapokhar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand state, India.
Background on Mine
- Sponsor: Tata Steel West Bokaro Division
- Parent company: Tata Steel Limited
- Location: Jorapokhar, Dhanbad, Jharkhand state, India
- Coordinates: 23.707042, 86.399979 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 0.34 MTPA
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: underground
- Source of financing: