Jamuchakada power station
Jamuchakada power station is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Odisha, India.
The map below shows the location for the project identified in the project report.
Background on Plant
With no further progress on the project since 2014, it appears to be shelved or abandoned.
- Sponsor: Chambal Infrastructure Ventures Ltd.
- Parent company: Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd (CFCL)
- Location: Jamuchakada village, Hindol tehsil, Dhenkanal district, Odisha
- Coordinates: 20.69583333, 85.43859722 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Capacity: 1,320 MW (2 x 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start date:
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
- Permits and applications: Terms of reference, India MoEF, 12 December 2014