Jaraqui power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Jaraqui power station (Usina Termelétrica Jaraqui, also known as Breitener Jaraqui) is a 157-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Amazonas, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Manaus, the state of Amazonas, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Breitener Jaraqui S/A
- Parent company: Eletrobras
- Location: Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil
- Coordinates: -2.9871, -60.0280 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 157 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Petrobras announces Teaser for sale of Breitener Energética S.A." Brazil Energy Insight. May 14, 2019. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Google Maps
- "Breitener entra em fase vinculante". Petróleo Hoje. August 16, 2019.