Jayapura-3 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Jayapura-3 power station is a proposed 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant proposed in Papua province, Indonesia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the plant near Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia, as shown in the RUPTL for 2019-2028.
Background on Plant
In the 2019-2028 long-range plan the project is listed as 50-MW and is scheduled for 2028.
- Sponsor: IPP project with PT PLN
- Parent company:
- Location: Papua province, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -2.608390, 140.807479 (approximate)
- Status: Announced
- Gross Capacity: 50 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: 2028
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2019-2028, PT PLN Persero, V-105
- Rencana Usaha Penyediaan Tenaga Listrik (RUPTL) 2019-2028, PT PLN Persero, V-63