Jayhawk Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Jayhawk Oil Pipeline is an operating oil pipeline in the United States.
The pipeline runs from Holdrege, Nebraska, to Clawson, Texas, United States.
- Operator: Jayhawk Pipeline LLC
- Owner: CHS Inc; Southwest Pipeline Holding Company, LLC
- Parent company: CHS Inc; Southwest Pipeline Holding Company, LLC
- Capacity: 140,000 barrels per day
- Length: 1000 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 1957
Jayhawk Oil Pipeline system consist of over 1,000 miles of pipeline throughout Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas. Jayhawk Pipeline was formed in 1957, and is 100% owned by CHS Inc. in McPherson, Kansas. Jayhawk currently transports more than 140,000 barrels per day of crude oil, and is connected to major crude oil pipelines in Kansas.
Articles and resources
- Jayhawk Oil Pipeline, OHS Inc website, accessed 2022-04-15.