Jena power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Jena power station is a 182-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Thüringen, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Jena, the state of Thüringen, Germany.
- Sponsor: Thuringian Energy AG
- Parent company:
- Location: Jena, the state of Thüringen, Germany
- Coordinates: 50.8969, 11.5857 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 182 MW
Articles and Resources
- Heizkraftwerk Jena Wikipedia, accessed December 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0504 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019